Online Ayurvedic Consultation in India
Ayurvedic consultation to:
- Assess your overall health
- Make recommendations for corrective and preventive steps
- Understand various aspects of your current and past situation
- Recommend various corrective and preventive steps
Consultation With Ayurvedic Practitioner
An Ayurvedic Consultation is a thorough evaluation of your body’s overall health – your health history, temperament, attitude, the tendency for recurrent sickness and your lifestyle. “The Ayurvedic Practitioner” will use some Ayurvedic techniques such as pulse diagnosis and a tongue/eye exam. The results of the assessment will help to determine the best preventive and corrective course of action to take, based on the principles of Ayurveda.
An Ayurvedic Consultation is a process to understand various aspects of your current and past situation, individual body system, temperament, attitude, possible sickness, the tendency for recurrent sickness, lifestyle, natural cravings, etc.
A number of techniques like Pulse diagnosis, Tongue & Eye examination are used and past and present medical history, Family medical history, Body Constitution, Dosha disorders, Genetic disorders, recurrent diseases, etc. are taken into consideration during the consultation to assess present condition.
Possible recommendations to improve your health and restore balance in your body can include, but are not limited to changes in diet, adopting an exercise/yoga program, the use of herbs, and various therapeutic Ayurveda treatments.
Based on this the practitioner will recommend you various corrective and preventive steps according to Ayurvedic principles:
- How to know and pacify the client’s cravings
- Suggest a suitable diet for the constitutional type, food as a medicine
- How to work towards fulfillment of desire
- Suitable yoga asanas/exercise as per the constitution
- Herbs and treatments